Contact me anytime you need to know what's really going on in this market. When you're ready to take the next step toward buying or selling your home, I have the local knowledge you expect of your real estate professional. It’s my goal to assist you in making a good financial decision for yourself, based on the current market trends.
— Marla Richardson, Realtor
“Making Home a Reality” for my clients brings me great joy. As I often share, clients are like members of my own family. My business is built around repeat clients and referrals. I have a passion for helping people sell their home or, find a dream home. In a competitive market, you need a Realtor® who will negotiate on your behalf and is experienced.
You could say being a Realtor® is in my blood. My mother, who was a pioneer in the Real Estate industry, helped guide me into the profession. It is an honor to carry on my mother’s legacy.
Outside of Real Estate, my life is complete with three beautiful children, two dogs and a cat. I’m highly involved in the community in both volunteer, and professional organizations.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), Tennessee Association of Realtors® (TAR), and Williamson County Association of Realtors® (WCAR)
- $24 million + in sales 2017, selling 40-50 homes per year
- #1 Agent at Realty Trust Residential Multiple Years
- A Top Producing Agent for over 18 Years
- Experienced in Buying and Selling Luxury Homes
- Work with clients in Brentwood, Franklin, Williamson County and Middle Tennessee
- Repeat and Referrals Represent a Large Portion of My Business Which Expands Throughout All of Middle Tennessee